Saturday, January 21, 2012

Meet Team Roz 2012
We will be following their training, the results and their thoughts on the challenge as it takes place
By the way guys we are running a half marathon on the 1st of April, ten weeks to get ready!
http://www.humanrace.co.uk/events/run/breakfast-run


Vanessa
Most looking forward to: The Training!
Not looking forward to: The Diet
Favourite exercise: Running
Junk food I will miss: Pasta and Wine
My Role Model is: Karen Pickering

Stephanie

Most looking forward to: More definition
Not looking forward to: Roz’s squats
Favourite exercise: Rowing but on water
Junk food I will miss: Watsits, Quavers, Chocolate, Chips, Takeaways, Pies 
My Role Model is: Lean but muscular sports woman


Fiona

Most looking forward to: The End
Not looking forward to: The food
Favourite exercise: Weights of some kind
Junk food I will miss: Chips


Ray 
Most looking forward to: Hard Work
Not looking forward to: Hard Work
Favourite exercise: Fran, Bench Press and Shoulder Press
Junk food I will miss: Chocolate
My Role Model is: Courtny Wallsh(No.6 for Northampton Rugby)

Carsten
Most looking forward to: Increased weight loss and fitness
Not looking forward to: Less chocolate
Favourite exercise: Boxing
Junk food I will miss: Chocolate
My Role Model is: Roz!

David
Most looking forward to: Weight Loss and Core strength
Not looking forward to: Less Wine
Favourite exercise: Boxing
Junk food I will miss: Cheese
My Role Model is: Daniel Craig!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment