Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Team Joe

So, we are a week into the competition and its heating up already!

There has already been some weight loss shifted from the scales and all my team have been working really hard, a special mention to Nicola who has been fighting an injury and she trained for over 3 hours on Monday!!!!

Janet also put in a great effort during our session on Tuesday despite her busy schedule!!, and I can’t wait to see what she brings on Thursday.

Jill has also been working very hard and I am always impressed with the motivation and dedication that she brings to our sessions and I am very confident that she will do very well.

Shirley has been working hard this week as she always does, and I believe if she continues the way she is going she will see the results she wants!

I am very proud of the progress of all the team, Keep it up guys!!!!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment